EXOR ETI d.o.o., Brnčičeva ulica 51, 1231 Ljubljana – Črnuče, Slovenia, registration number: 1941224000 ("EXOR ETI"), respects the right to privacy and aims for the highest level of personal data protection. Therefore, when providing our services, we undertake to act in accordance with the laws and regulations on protection of personal data, in particular the applicable Slovenian Personal Data Protection Act, Slovenian Electronic Communications Act and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Data Controller Data Controller is EXOR ETI, with the details as specified in section 1 above.
4. Purpose of Data Processing and Types of Personal Data Any personal data provided to us by our customers will be treated confidentially and will be used solely for the purposes for which it was provided. If a need arises to further process the data for another purpose, we will ask our customers to give their consent prior to processing.
5. Visiting the Website Each time you visit the exor-eti.si website, a web server log file is automatically stored on the web server (e.g. IP address - a number that identifies a particular computer or other device online; browser version, time of visit, etc.). We process this data in order to keep statistics on website visits. EXOR ETI d.o.o. does not process the data collected in this way separately and does not link it to other data.
6. Subscribing to our Newsletter On our exor-eti.si website, customers can subscribe to our newsletter, which contains announcements, invitations to events and offers of services. For this purpose, EXOR ETI can send you emails about new or upgraded services, upcoming events and trainings and other relevant news directly related to EXOR ETI's activities. We inform our customers about news periodically and no more than twice a month. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for customer information purposes is the consent given when you provide us with your personal data or the contract concluded with you. To send our newsletters, we use the MailChimp platform, sharing with it personal data such as first name, last name, email address and company or just some of these data. MailChimp is our contractual processor in this respect, and we have concluded an adequate contract with them and have verified that they implement appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. Customers can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Additional information on your rights in relation to direct marketing is available in Section 9 – Customer Rights.
If customers no longer wish to receive email newsletter notifications, they may unsubscribe by using the automatic unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter, or by sending an email with the subject "UNSUBSCRIBE" to the email address: email@example.com. Unsubscribing from the newsletter shall be deemed a withdrawal of your consent, which shall apply prospectively and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data already carried out.
9. Data Retention Period
We retain customer data for as long as the account is active or as long as necessary to provide services to the customer. We may continue to retain data even after the customer stops using our services or until the customer unsubscribes. We retain the data and, if necessary, use the data to comply with our legal obligations or to settle any disputes. Therefore, when we retain the data for the performance of the contract concluded with you, we may retain it for the entire duration of any relevant limitation periods.
10. Data Protection Method
EXOR ETI undertakes to protect personal data. We will take all necessary steps to protect personal data from any breaches and misuse. We store personal data in digital form. Our computer system is protected by technical and organisational measures that prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data. After the need to keep the data has ceased, i.e. after the purpose for which the data were collected has been fulfilled, or if you have withdrawn your consent, your personal data will be irretrievably and permanently deleted within 15 days. Should you wish to obtain additional information about our safeguards, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Rights of the Data Subject
Data subjects may at any time request that EXOR ETI
• enables them the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them and the completion of incomplete personal data; • enables them to exercise the right to erasure of their personal data ("right to be forgotten"); • enables them to exercise the right to restriction of the use of their personal data; • enables them to exercise the right to object to the processing of their personal data; • enables them to exercise the right to data portability and provides the data to them in a commonly used and machine-readable format, or forwards the data directly to another controller; • enables them to exercise the right to withdraw consent when personal data are processed on the basis of consent, whereby the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing of data carried out prior to the withdrawal; • provides additional information on the data subject's right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Upon request, EXOR ETI will also provide the data subject with other information relating to his or her personal data processed by EXOR ETI, in accordance with applicable law. EXOR ETI undertakes to respond to requests from data subjects without undue delay and at the latest within the legal time limits. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Supervisory authority contact details:
Republic of Slovenia Information Commissioner Dunajska cesta 22 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia Phone: 01 230 97 30 E-mail: email@example.com The data subject may exercise this right in accordance with the procedure and in the manner prescribed by the GDPR.
12. Our Contact Details You can exercise all of the aforementioned rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +386 1 511 10 95.